We provide everything that you need to run fun, engaging and successful book clubs, working closely with you to track the academic results.
There are genuine social benefits created by sitting together in a book club; pupils acquire life skills and make new friends. This has positive effects on the pupils’ lives, the schools and the wider community.
Through the Book Clubs, pupils learn to
- read at a higher level
- foster analytical thinking
- use evidence to support opinions
- articulate and share ideas
- develop emotional intelligence, empathy and creativity
- interact and relate to peers from different age groups and diverse backgrounds
- organise and manage their time
- effectively lead and facilitate group discussion (Book Club leaders)